New Czech Airlines Price Packages
Effective 1 December 2016, we are expanding our ticket offer and launching five new price packages: ECONOMY LITE, ECONOMY PLUS, ECONOMY FLEX, BUSINESS LITE and BUSINESS
Information regarding the changes applied to tickets purchased before 1 December 2016 is available here.
The New Packages:
- Allow you to only efficiently select and pay for the services you require and use
- Ensure set price differences between the individual packages.
- Clearly display all services included in the ticket price
- Highlight the differences in the value of the individual packages
- Allow the comparison of individual packages - quickly and in a transparent way
- Allow a better combination of services included in the ticket price with additional services, thus creating an individual package based on customer’s needs
Additional Innovations Prepared for You upon Launch of New Packages:
- LITE, the most cost-effective package, can now be purchased on all Czech Airlines regular routes except Riyadh and Seoul
- Tickets under the LITE package will be available at any point of sale until the aircraft capacity is completely sold out
- We have unified the baggage transport policy in Economy Class and increased the weight limit for checked baggage from 15 to 23 kg on all Czech Airlines operated flights
- New services which are now included in the ticket price, such as SkyPriority and light snacks, have been added to the FLEX package
- We have introduced a new BUSINESS LITE package for passengers who want to enjoy all the perks of premium travelling but do not require departure and arrival date flexibility
- We value our loyal customers. Therefore, we will now serve Business Menu on all Czech Airlines operated flights to all Silver, Gold and Platinum OK Plus membership programme card holders with OK tickets purchased under FLEX packages who enter their OK Plus membership number in their reservation at least 24 hours prior to departure
More details regarding our new price packages can be found here.