The current EU Directive for security check of liquids transported in cabin baggage
It is permitted:
- To transport liquids in containers with a maximum size of 100 ml. each,
- packed in a transparent re-sealable bag no larger than 20cm x 20cm
- To carry only one such bag per person.
Re-sealable bags must be presented separately during security check.
Exceptions: medicine, baby formula/milk which must also be presented separately for security screening.
It is prohibited to:
- Transport liquids, gels, pastes and lotions in excess of 100 ml,
- Transport containers larger than 100 ml even if their actual content is smaller,
- Present open (too full) re-sealable bags with liquids for security screening
- Transport sharp objects
You can check-in for your flight via our website as early as 36 hours prior to departure. Web check-in closes 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure of your flight.
The service is available at all destinations serviced by Czech Airlines with the following exceptions. If you travel with cabin baggage only, you can check-in for your flight on our website, print your boarding pass and proceed directly to security screening after arrival at the airport - without any delays. If you travel with checked baggage, it is necessary to first drop the baggage off at the assigned airport desk.
If you are denied boarding or if your flight is cancelled or delayed for at least two hours, ask at the check-in counter or boarding gate for the text stating your rights, particularly with regard to compensation and assistance.